QaniTri
    Admin

Nam Libra Monkey
    Tổng số bài gửi : 1568
    Tiền xu Ⓑ : 3891
    Được cảm ơn № : 6
    Ngày khởi sự Ngày khởi sự : 07/01/2013
    Đến từ Đến từ : HCMC
    Côngviệc / Sởthix Côngviệc / Sởthix : Languages, Softwares, Sciences, Martial arts

Học bảng chữ cái NNKH qa bài hat Empty Học bảng chữ cái NNKH qa bài hat

Bài gửi by QaniTri 13th May 2014, 18:13

ABC phonics song/sounds of letters- Canadian version

ABC song/ASL alphabet - American version
    QaniTri
    QaniTri
    Admin

Nam Libra Monkey
    Tổng số bài gửi : 1568
    Tiền xu Ⓑ : 3891
    Được cảm ơn № : 6
    Ngày khởi sự Ngày khởi sự : 07/01/2013
    Đến từ Đến từ : HCMC
    Côngviệc / Sởthix Côngviệc / Sởthix : Languages, Softwares, Sciences, Martial arts

Học bảng chữ cái NNKH qa bài hat Empty Re: Học bảng chữ cái NNKH qa bài hat

Bài gửi by QaniTri 13th May 2014, 18:28

Alphabet Phonics (sounds of letters) Song and ASL alphabet

This video has almost 4 million views! Check out Laura’s daughter showing off her signing skills!

Imagine communicating with your baby before he or she can even speak. Baby sign language reduces frustration, accelerates verbal development and strengthens cognitive skills. It also enhances child-parent bonding through time spent teaching signs to your baby.

Research shows that preverbal infants can communicate through the use of sign language long before they can verbalize their needs. At My Smart Hands™, we offer classes and workshops based on the use of 100% ASL signs. We will give you the skills and knowledge you will need to communicate with your preverbal, hearing baby. So come and take a class with My Smart Hands™ and learn how to sign with your baby!

If you want to learn how to sign with your baby and the benefits of baby sign language then you’ve come to the right place!! If you are looking for baby and toddler sign language classes, My Smart Hands™ is here to meet your needs. Learn how signs taken from American Sign Language (ASL) can help you engage your child in two-way communication.

http://mysmarthands.com/

Hôm nay: 27th April 2024, 04:15